Badge PCB Rendering
Click here for schematic pdf
- Vibratory Feedback -- A pager motor provides vibratory feedback to wearer.
- Navigator Switch -- Three way navigation switch, mounted on the side.
- DataFlash Memory -- Up to 256MB of flash can be added onboard.
- Audio Output -- Onboard circuitry and a connector for 12-bit PWM based audio output is available
- Audio Input -- Circuitry for audio input, filter, and analog to digital conversion is available
- Onboard Mic -- An onboard electret microphone is fitted
- RS232 Interface -- A RS232 driver is onboard and a DB9 connector can be added for data acquisition and development
- Optional LCD -- The led matrix can be replaced with a 4x20 alphanumeric lcd.
- Stack Connection -- Connection to the Responsive Environment Group's Stack architecture, allowing
interface to components such as the Inertial Measurement Unit